Short Pivot Fight Short Pivot Fight

okk

it was ok, but it was a bit choppy. a little more fluidity, and then it will be alright! oh yeah, and it shouldda been longer.
good job tho!

Aidityx responds:

I see. The stupid gif. to swf. converter screwed it up near the end. But I'll admit my animations are a little choppy. Though you gotta understand, im no master. Oh it also cut out about 10 more seconds of animation.

My Spare Time My Spare Time

real good!

i like how you used different perspectives of teh stick figures instead of the normal 2d universe perspecive.
props to you man.

Winter funny Winter funny

yo!

this flash is pretty good, its just i get the feeling that its zoomed in too much :/
mainly because theres some text you cant read and some parts of the secene you cant see. i dont know if it was intended or not, but im just saying it made it harder for me to understand the plot.
good flash tho!

TheHameHead responds:

Thanks :)
I used the big permission 1280x 720, therefore here it is displayed not in all screen.

Animation Principles 101 Animation Principles 101

really cool!

this is a neat little thing to help aspiring flash animators (such as myself) and it was very informative! great job!

Snakebite Snakebite

pretty cool

the game was real good, considering that it was kinda funny as well. i didnt like the fighting glitches that snakebite had during the battles, which made me lose A LOT to python and the va jay jay monster. but hey i aint complainin, cuz i beat the game and got all the medals :P

YoinK responds:

what glitches???

Go Santa Go! Go Santa Go!

nice!

nice and simple kids game! its enjoyable:D

Clouds (Matt Kim) Clouds (Matt Kim)

holy crap

it sounds really good!
reguardless of what other ppl say, i felt that u enjoyed doin this song
and thats all that matters, right?
i would love it tho if you did record it again, but hey, this version is already on my ipod! :P
once again, good job :D

Carol of the Bells (Edit) Carol of the Bells (Edit)

love it!

i love the pacing route you took with this song, slow then speed it up to the climax.
great job!

Cigarette (Cover-Demo) Cigarette (Cover-Demo)

another amazing cover

this is the second song ive heard form you, and i can tell you the same presence i felt from teh other one is in this one. i havnt heard the original, but hearing this makes raises the bar for the original. the only thing i thought could be better is that it sould have been longer. continue to put your heart into your music, youll get far my friend.