Short Pivot Fight Short Pivot Fight

okk

it was ok, but it was a bit choppy. a little more fluidity, and then it will be alright! oh yeah, and it shouldda been longer.
good job tho!

Aidityx responds:

I see. The stupid gif. to swf. converter screwed it up near the end. But I'll admit my animations are a little choppy. Though you gotta understand, im no master. Oh it also cut out about 10 more seconds of animation.

My Spare Time My Spare Time

real good!

i like how you used different perspectives of teh stick figures instead of the normal 2d universe perspecive.
props to you man.

Winter funny Winter funny

yo!

this flash is pretty good, its just i get the feeling that its zoomed in too much :/
mainly because theres some text you cant read and some parts of the secene you cant see. i dont know if it was intended or not, but im just saying it made it harder for me to understand the plot.
good flash tho!

TheHameHead responds:

Thanks :)
I used the big permission 1280x 720, therefore here it is displayed not in all screen.

TF2 Xmas lololololololol TF2 Xmas lololololololol

pretty awesome!

its not finished, but i hope to see more!
the animation is fluid and seems to have a good story.
great job.

Eskimos Eskimos

awesome!

nuff said! merry christmas!

Kaplowie! Kaplowie!

great!

awesome fluiddity of the animation!
just wish it could have been longer!

Christmas Prep Christmas Prep

this was EPIC

this was AWESOMEEEE
liked the fact that it was totally random and it went well with the song
kudos!

JerrodStorm responds:

Mmmm...kudos...

Thanks for the feedback, I always appreciate it.

Fallen by Jaybell Fallen by Jaybell

good!

this was one of your beginning flashes right? i felt that it was done well, and the music suited it well! the only gripe i had with it was that it was too short, i wished see more, and that the music continued to play after the flash ended.
other than that, a solid flash! good luck!

Mini love movie Mini love movie

i liked it!

this was real good
i felt that it shoulda been longer, to give its dues to the song waich did fit the flash
the song shouldve started when you press play instead of before, and the music began to play twice and at teh wrong time:/
but that was like a glitch so no pts against you XD
great job, hope to see you touch up this one into a full fledged movie!

The Chaos Emerald King The Chaos Emerald King

refreshing!

i LOVED this flash, i thought that the animation fit he song perfectly,and the rendition of the song was pretty good! the only grip i might ever have is that the music shoulda played when the ppl were singing, and a replay button so it doesnt play in a loop, but thats me trying to have some kind of constructive criticism :P
also, the little kid singing at the end was AWH XD
AWESOMENESS.

Peda responds:

Thanks for your feedback! The buttons have been added, and the film is much better for it!
The music doesn't play over the characters because I had to alter the key of the singer's track (Amy voiced Sonic & Tails) so it was completely out of key to the music, so the music had to go. May add it later if I fix the key changes!